Joseph got to school early
Joseph was late for
Joseph fed his dog
Joseph did not feed his dog
I feed my dog.
Some times i don’t feed my dog.
I am early to school.
Some times I am
I take care of my iPad
Some times I drop
text – to -self
a character : Alinda, me
a setting : by the lake, by the lake
an event : fishing, walking by the lake
2. HEALTHY EATING COMPREHENSION
I can locate information directly from the text to answer questions
Look at the following brochure
Answer the following questions
What are the dietary Guidelines?
The Australian Dietary Guidelines provide up-to-date advice about the amount and kinds of foods that we need to eat for health and wellbeing. They are based onscientifificevidenceandresearch
2. On page 2 it talks about discretionary choices. What do you think discretionary means?
it has a lot of kilojoules, saturated fat, added sugars, added salt, or alcohol.
3. Encouraging healthy Food habits. Look at the suggestions given to encourage healthy food habits. Which one could you encourage your family to do at home? Explain why this is important.
Five fruit and veg a day.
3. Look at the Serves per day. How many serves per day should you have.
Vegetables and legumes/beans
4. What does it recommend you drink every day?
3. PERSUASIVE WRITING
I can use a graphic organiser to help organise my writing
All Children Should Learn how to cook at school
Do you agree or disagree
I can use strategies to spell unfamiliar words
Words to learn
Positive words (for) Negative words (against)
Create a Mother’s Day card to give to your mum, or a card to give to someone who shows lots care.
Where I found the prediction
the rainy day adventure
— i think that it is a rainy day and there grandad gave them a box and it was covered in lovely decretive things and when they opened it they want to a lovely festival and had lots of fun.
— chapter 3
— the silly sisters
— I think that they do lots of pranks on people and animals
— changed into
— I think that some thing happens to one of the sisters 24/29 and the other sister must solve it on her own.30/32